Self-Introduction: First Contact😍

Hello, everyone!
My name is Chii. I like to communicate with many people, so I want to make many friends😄

Recently, I've been really into visiting fantastic cafes☕ and enjoying delicious organic food🍴 If you want to know where the cafe is nice, ask me!

Besides, I love watching plays and movies such as "Cats,""Mamma Mia!""Les Miserables," and so on because I can get fresh energy and can learn historical background and social issues. These days, I especially want to visit to see Takarazuka performance👗🎩because in fact I have never seen it before👀
This year, I am going to study more sophisticated and high level English skills to acquire flexible way of thinking and self discipline skills, so I want to try everything positively and steadily.

My motto is "I do not seek, I find." To be who I want to be in the future, I'm going to make efforts to break "the shell."🐣

I am looking forward to studying with you for a year♡

コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Kana. Your name is chisato, right?
    Your blog name is Chipo, so I didn't notice this blog is yours. Anyway, I read thet you are interested in plays. I haven't never watched them, so I want you to tell me your recommendation. I'm looking forward to talking with you more.

    返信削除
  2. Hello, I'm Shiori. I like wathing plays, too and have watched those plays you mentioned. But I haven't watched Takarazuka, so I want to visit there someday! Shall we go there if you like?
    Let's study hard to improve English skills together!

    返信削除
  3. Hello, I'm Kana Matsuo. I like visiting cafe, too. I want you to tell me some fantastic cafe, and to go with me! I didn't know you like Takarazuka. I've never watched it, so I'd like to watch it someday. And, your motto is so positive and great!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿