Most famous pig-stuffed animal is...
"Piglet", of course!!🐷❤
This story is Pooh and Piglet's friendship, so you can surely feel very warmed and calm down.
One fine winter's day, Piglet was outside and brushing away the snow, he happened to meet with Pooh. Surprisingly in fact Pooh kept walking round and round in a circle around Piglet's house of big tree many times, but why!?
Because he wanted to catch up with Woozle(←it means a little like weasel) by purchasing many tracks on the snow, so He decided to make sure to identified it with Piglet.
Through serching and keep purchasing the tracks, they could have a great time talking about Piglet's grandfather's experiences and guessing whose tracks they were...!
Both of them could find four different tracks and confirm with each other's.
Guessing and imaginating lead to active cooperation opportunities and cultivate mutual understanding, so
throughout this chapter, you can learn the importance of having curiosity to find out and positive exciting conversation will help you to know new things and lessons!!!
Hi, Chisato! Long time no see you. I’m already miss you! I like “Winnie the Pooh”. When I was young, I listened this song so many times lol
返信削除Hello, Chisato!
返信削除As you know (maybe), I read this book and liked this story!
It's fun and heart-warming story!
Hi, Chisato. I like Pooh and Pigret. I remember having some goods of them, when I was child!!
返信削除