Hello! How have you been?
These days, it has been like "boiling" hot and humid weather...☀😎😓
I sometimes feel tired, but I am still fine💕 and full of positive motivation to do in summer!!
For me, in fact, I love summer the best🎆🍉🌊because I can go outside with casual clothes and can enjoy various kinds of activities such as watching beautiful fireworks, go swimming, BBQ and so on.
Anyway! I loooooooove summer no matter how hot it is🌻😊🌻
Be sure not to forget to stay hydrated🍵and take salty tablet🍬Keep healthy! Goog luck!!
By the way, now I am going to introduce my reading, "Winnie~the~Pooh".🐻
Among these stories, I am writing the first chapter at first.
Pooh lived in a forest by himself and he can spend his life happily every day.
One day, he heard some loud buzzing-noise(→🐝) and thought, "This noise is bees! The reason is being bees is to make honey🍯, so I want to eat it!".
He climbed, climbed, climbed...but unluckily, he dropped off from the highest point of tree and got thorns.
Getting assistance from Christopher Robin, he decided to prepare the blue balloon to reach the hive and made his body muddy as black not to be noticed by bees.
At first he could float up into the sky and approach, but there was no wind to blow him nearer to the tree any longer, so he was surrounded by many bees...
But eventually, he was rescued by shooting Christopher's gun.
As a result, he could not get any honey and only experience a little of bit dangerous day, but he was fine and could return home with Christopher Robin, and take a bath.
This story is very heartwarming and arouse interest for a small adventure mind🔍
These days, it has been like "boiling" hot and humid weather...☀😎😓
I sometimes feel tired, but I am still fine💕 and full of positive motivation to do in summer!!
For me, in fact, I love summer the best🎆🍉🌊because I can go outside with casual clothes and can enjoy various kinds of activities such as watching beautiful fireworks, go swimming, BBQ and so on.
Anyway! I loooooooove summer no matter how hot it is🌻😊🌻
Be sure not to forget to stay hydrated🍵and take salty tablet🍬Keep healthy! Goog luck!!
By the way, now I am going to introduce my reading, "Winnie~the~Pooh".🐻
Among these stories, I am writing the first chapter at first.
Pooh lived in a forest by himself and he can spend his life happily every day.
One day, he heard some loud buzzing-noise(→🐝) and thought, "This noise is bees! The reason is being bees is to make honey🍯, so I want to eat it!".
He climbed, climbed, climbed...but unluckily, he dropped off from the highest point of tree and got thorns.
Getting assistance from Christopher Robin, he decided to prepare the blue balloon to reach the hive and made his body muddy as black not to be noticed by bees.
At first he could float up into the sky and approach, but there was no wind to blow him nearer to the tree any longer, so he was surrounded by many bees...
But eventually, he was rescued by shooting Christopher's gun.
As a result, he could not get any honey and only experience a little of bit dangerous day, but he was fine and could return home with Christopher Robin, and take a bath.
This story is very heartwarming and arouse interest for a small adventure mind🔍
This is a very famous story of Disney,right?
返信削除I surprised that not only animals but also human appears!(Christopher is a man?)