Hello everyone! Wow... long time, no see💦
Now at first, please let me apologize for being late for uploding reading blog tasks...😢
In fact, I have kept trying to earn reading pages📚 to make it easier to write blogs efficiently, so I couldn't update new story for a long time.
But!! from now on, I am going to write new books and deal with special topics.
Please look forward to my writing skills and efforts❤
ww
Throughout reading "ANIMAL FARM" chapter Ⅰ&Ⅱ, I felt something similarities against other comic... "SHOKURYO-JINRUI" translated in English, "FOODED-MANKIND".
Have you ever heard of that name before?
This comic is also drawn about imaginary world that all animals turn into be violent and tend to kill human beings indiscriminately... to make their own world, "The Republic of Animal Land".
Its depiction and speaks are very dirty, scary, and traumatc not to be able to sleep...×😴
If you are reading "ANIMAL FARM" now, I will recomend you to read "SHOKURYO-JINRUI".
But, I couldn't guarantee if you get serious bad influences⚠
📚Reading Task~Write a letter to a character~
XXXX-XX-XX
Hi, Moses🐦 How are you doing after you escaped from terrible place?
In Animal Farm, stupid awful pigs are controling all over the things and last time he banished animal revolt by letting chase with dogs for long time...
You selected wise choise to escape from such place!
Now I will send you a message; Do not come back to Animal Farm.
But if you can monitor farm movement from far distant place, please caw loudly to tell emargency to other farm' people and animals not to join in it and creat cruel confusion between humanbeings and animals😭
If you could carry out the secret mission, I will give you jewelleries💍💎
Now at first, please let me apologize for being late for uploding reading blog tasks...😢
In fact, I have kept trying to earn reading pages📚 to make it easier to write blogs efficiently, so I couldn't update new story for a long time.
But!! from now on, I am going to write new books and deal with special topics.
Please look forward to my writing skills and efforts❤
ww
Throughout reading "ANIMAL FARM" chapter Ⅰ&Ⅱ, I felt something similarities against other comic... "SHOKURYO-JINRUI" translated in English, "FOODED-MANKIND".
Have you ever heard of that name before?
This comic is also drawn about imaginary world that all animals turn into be violent and tend to kill human beings indiscriminately... to make their own world, "The Republic of Animal Land".
Its depiction and speaks are very dirty, scary, and traumatc not to be able to sleep...×😴
If you are reading "ANIMAL FARM" now, I will recomend you to read "SHOKURYO-JINRUI".
But, I couldn't guarantee if you get serious bad influences⚠
📚Reading Task~Write a letter to a character~
XXXX-XX-XX
Hi, Moses🐦 How are you doing after you escaped from terrible place?
In Animal Farm, stupid awful pigs are controling all over the things and last time he banished animal revolt by letting chase with dogs for long time...
You selected wise choise to escape from such place!
Now I will send you a message; Do not come back to Animal Farm.
But if you can monitor farm movement from far distant place, please caw loudly to tell emargency to other farm' people and animals not to join in it and creat cruel confusion between humanbeings and animals😭
If you could carry out the secret mission, I will give you jewelleries💍💎
Hello, Chisato!
返信削除I didn't know that comics! But it seems to be scary one...