Great Expectations $

I know this story is very famous around the world and
 I think most of the people might have shocked about the differences between the apparent each social classes' treatments and current social conditions...😞

Throughout reading it, I could learn the most important lesson from the main character of the book, Pip.
That is, "Don't forget the humble attitude against other's gratitudes and try to make efforts for others, not to obey the unreasonable orders."

I love Pip's heroic attitude and strong patience very much.  👦❤
Especially, when Pip played card games in Miss Havisham' house and she asked Estella to join it with him, she answered, "With this boy! Why, he is a common labouring-boy!" or "What rough hands he has, this boy!"
...He was teased from her abusively, but or rather, Pip tried to look back his behaviors against them and take positive actions by making use of his mistakes!
 If U were teased or got the rough treatments by others, how can U take the generous attitudes and
stay rational mind??

I want to ask everybody; if U have already read "Great Expectations" before, which characters and scenes do U like and what lessons have U learn and what do U think to take its advantages in the real life!!! wwww

😂😂😂



コメント