OUTSTANDING SHORT STORIES ♯①

The book contains seven famous writers from British, Ireland and the United States,
and all these short stories are the best works📚
Among them, this time, I have read "The Doll's House (by Katherine Manfield)".
So, I am going to write about story line, its description, and do a special reading topic.

🏠👧🚨✨
One day, Old Mrs Hay sent the children of the Burnells a gift, "a doll's house".
The Burnell's three children were very happy and proud of having a wonderful house to play with.
The Eldest daughter, Isabel boasted the great doll's house for other friends and most of them began to want to see it and envy it😞
But, in her class, there are two sisters named Kelvey Lil and Kelvey Else who are excluded by most friends and even the teacher and each families! because there was a rumor her father was in prison and her mother was a hard-working little washerwaman; her quality of life was very poor and low.
But in fact, especially Else wanted to see it just one time.👀💓


The middle of the three sisters, Kezia is the main character of the story,
she saw the two shape of the people, Lil and Else and asked them to come to see her doll's house if they want!
At first, Both of them doubt her invitation, but finally they followed across the Burnell's gate to see.

When Kezia let the house door hook open and look them inside,
suddenly her Aunt Berly came in and swore them by angry voice💢😠
like 'Away you go immediately!'
Both of them run away fast as much as possible from the gate...
   As U might have felt, "Could they watch the house inside?"

After the trouble, Lil and Else looked over the field,
Suddenly Else moved cross to her sister and said, "I saw the lamp".🚨✨

So, throughout reading it, I felt something sad about lineage descrimination.
Today the morld is becoming more comfortable and there are a lot of rich food, social system, high quality products and so on.
But I think, as the world is becoming rich, people' sympathy or mutual understanding is becoming
poor...
The most important thing is to focus on the real generous personality, not in social status!!!

📖Special Topic✏
I want to give Lil and Else dolls and a big new doll's house.
By doing so, they can play very lively as a real heart and
maybe in the future, they might be able to play with Kezia again.

Next time they play,
I want them to play broad field bringing their doll and the house,
and play outside with all their heart❤

コメント

コメントを投稿