Winnie~the~Pooh🍯 all of them faced with heavy rain!!☔

Hello, everyone! 
Since the beggining of September, it is getting cooler and more comfortable to live🍁
How are you going to plan to spend the autumn?
For me... it is... secret! because it is a little embarrassing to inform you all😳
But, everyone! Let's get through together to do all class assignments and activities🔥🙌

So now, im going to write about today's story, especially focused on Piglet and Pooh.

In those days, Piglet lived in his house all himself and was anxious about the heavy rainy☔
It rained, rained, and rained. So, in the outside, it was becoming eroding and finally he was entirely surronded by water: he could not escape by himself.
But he had an idea; he wrote a "Help! Piglet" message in a blttle and threw into the sea!
He was only to find to wait until someone find and read his letter...

Finally, this bottle drifted to Pooh's house, and his house was also suffered from flooding🌊
>>>I think this scene is very cute❤ and my best favorite point.
In order not to get wet his favorite food, honey🍯, he took his largest honey pot and escaped with it to a broad tree branch, and climbed again and again to carry out all his honey pot, and finally
there was Pooh sitting on the branch and also ten pots of honey!!!
🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🐻🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🌲
I love this scene because his love of honey was unchanged habit and felt something laudable in point of not to forget bringing important thing!
But, I want to write another advice to Pooh.
Pooh, taking all your favorite thing, honey pots was very brave action and moved, but
I think you should have protect yourself first, so you had to bring umbrella to drift to escape or
a whistle to inform where you were!!!
The most important thing in such a dangerous situation, you have to ensure safety at first and
help each other to survive.

To tell the truth, Piglet and Pooh were safe and helped by Christopher Robin, but I'm not going to write about how they were survive.
I cant tell in detail, but it was very sufficient rescue way!
So, please read this chapter by yourself.

コメント