One day, the sun had came back over the forest at last since the heavy stream of rain were dangerous.
But, all of them were fine and safe. Christpher Robin whistled Owl and told that he wanted to give a party for Pooh because of what Pooh's achievement and braveness when he saved Piglet from the flood.
Owl was surprised to hear such a novel thing, so he frew off to Pooh to tell him to join and call everyone in the wood and house to come to the party.
Christopher Robin gave the special present for Pooh; this scene is the most heart-warmed point!❤
Do U know what this was!?
It was a small box and in fact, it was a Special Pencil Case.
There were pencils in it marked "B" for "Bear", and pencils marked "HB" for "Helping Bear" and Pencils marled "BB" for "Brave Bear"! Besides, there were also a knife for sharpening the pencils, and india-rubber as eraser, a ruler for ruling lines for words to walk on, and inches marled on the ruler to know how many inches anything was, and Blue, Red, and Green Pencils for saying special things to keep in the special lovely pen case!!
Pooh was very surprised and moved for Christopher's kind compassion.
I thought this gift was a best choice for him because Pooh's writing skills and intelligence were not well, so Pooh had wanted to be able to write words fluently, so I want him to train and practice study to enhance his skills by using special gifts from Christopher Robin...!
🐻✎📏📖💦
Hi, Chisato! The presents are very nice! I like the idea "BB" for "Brave Bear," "HB" for "Hepling Bear." When I give my friends some presents, I want to be like Christopher Robin!
返信削除