After the complicated sequence of uproar, u know pigs and other his evil fellows have controled completely all of things, including daily life, politics and even production and trades!!
This is truly end of the world, I think, u also?! right!!?
👿😈🔥
this time, very very stressful on my mind and taking much time to make an another world of farm's life, I'v made up the continuation of the Animal Farm's destiny based on my subjectivity and positive hopes😍
⇒Reading Assighment⑨Write a missing or another world storylines
🐽After the stupid confusion and there has been keeping corruption of autocratic authority,
there is no longer anyone who try to confront pigs's reign of terror
At first grance, every animals ted to be seen they are happy and steady ones, but some of them feel strong nostalgic past prosperiry of farm, reminding of their friends, the tastes of feeds and even his previous owner...
but there is nothing to help them: they are controled and be paralysed its corruption.
But, unsurprisingly one animal or a person(???) can7t define..!! appeared to help its situation by how?! defeating, compromising, or another ways??
So, this time is finished😄
Please wait till I write its continuing parts...haha
Hi, Chisato. I think so too. It’s like an end of the world.
返信削除