My favorite book is "And Then There Were None" (そして誰もいなくなった).
Reading mystery or detective stories as guessing "Who is the murderer?" "What's going to happen next?" are very exciting for me!!
I've already known she wrote many interesting mysterious books, but I didn't know her life as a child or hardship with her partner.
This book is about her true story, so if you read it, you will be surprised at the reason why she began to write stories and had lots of detective keywords such as poisons or drugs...💀
I love reading thrilling and detective stories in the quiet place.
They always give me great stimulation.
In addition, I can enjoy more realistic as if I were in her consciousness...💓
How about you? What kinds of books are you interested in? Do you like mystery?
Please enjoy reading more!!
Reading mystery or detective stories as guessing "Who is the murderer?" "What's going to happen next?" are very exciting for me!!
I've already known she wrote many interesting mysterious books, but I didn't know her life as a child or hardship with her partner.
This book is about her true story, so if you read it, you will be surprised at the reason why she began to write stories and had lots of detective keywords such as poisons or drugs...💀
I love reading thrilling and detective stories in the quiet place.
They always give me great stimulation.
In addition, I can enjoy more realistic as if I were in her consciousness...💓
How about you? What kinds of books are you interested in? Do you like mystery?
Please enjoy reading more!!
Hello.
返信削除I love "And there were none" and "Murder on the Orient Express".
I read, and watched movies of both of the two works!