"My Little Decision"―is not the title of book―is my mental growth and new discovery.
So, if you are OK, please listen my problem!! haha...😂
I'm now thinking about, "How should I do to be simple?"
I've known the meaning, but, I can't understand how and what conditions "be simple" can be said...
The reason why I said such a trouble, looking back my previous sentences, I thought they looked as if very crowded and unclear what I really wanted to say somewhat.
So, I've decided to express my opinions briefly with moderate sentence length as much as possible!
In addition, when I searched the Internet, I met the fantastic quotation.
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" by Leonardo da Vinci (cited in quotation sites on the Internet)
When I read it, I was encouraged to do many things possitively and could have room in my mind so much!
Thank you😊
So, if you are OK, please listen my problem!! haha...😂
I'm now thinking about, "How should I do to be simple?"
I've known the meaning, but, I can't understand how and what conditions "be simple" can be said...
The reason why I said such a trouble, looking back my previous sentences, I thought they looked as if very crowded and unclear what I really wanted to say somewhat.
So, I've decided to express my opinions briefly with moderate sentence length as much as possible!
In addition, when I searched the Internet, I met the fantastic quotation.
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" by Leonardo da Vinci (cited in quotation sites on the Internet)
When I read it, I was encouraged to do many things possitively and could have room in my mind so much!
Thank you😊
コメント
コメントを投稿